Typically I post info and pictures on some of the more….’specialized’ builds we do that might include options for quad grips, or quad brakes or electric assist and the more standard builds get no love. Well, here’s David’s new Bomber and she’s a beaut! Here are some of the specs.
- Standard 24″ wheelset with Rhynolite rims, DMR hubs, Schwalbe tires, and DT Swiss Spokes.
- Truvativ handle bar, FSA stem
- Shimano Alfine 8 internal rear hub and Alfine trigger shifter.
- Schlumpf Mountain Drive with 27T ring
- Rock Shox RL shock
- Illusion Crabapple Green Powder coating
- Carbon fiber seat and knee rests with premium foam and washable covers.