https://reactiveadaptations.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/scottnuke.jpg 269 480 Jake O'Connor https://reactiveadaptations.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Real_vecor_logo-Just-Nuclear.png Jake O'Connor2011-12-27 19:14:402017-02-21 09:43:05Nuke Specifications: Off-Road Recumbent Handcycle
Nuke Specifications: Off-Road Recumbent Handcycle
STANDARD NUKE COMPONENT LIST:
- Front Brakes: Magura BIG Hydraulic with Magura rotors
- Rear Brakes: Avid BB7 mechanical with Avid G2 rotors
- Main Crankset: Schlumpf Mountain Drive, 27 tooth ring, 170mm crank arms
- Crank Handles: 1 1/2″ Delrin handles, aluminum spindles with 2 bearing system for longevity
- Secondary (center) Crankset: Schlumpf mountain drive, 32 tooth/32 tooth jack shaft
- Cassette: Shimano HG61: 12-36 tooth
- Rear Derailleur & Shifter: SRAM X.9
- Wheels: DMR hubs, Sun Ringle Rhynolite rims, DT Swiss spokes
- Front Tires: Schwalbe Blackjacks 2.10″
- Rear Tire: Panaracer Fire FR 2.4″
MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Main Frame: Constructed of lightweight 4130 Cromoly tubing
- Seat Pan: constructed of carbon fiber w/ nylon retention straps and buckle. Seat pan adjusts 2″ horizontally and 1 1/2″ vertically at front of pan for “dump”.
- Seat rest: Constructed of carbon fiber with 2″ of tilting adjustment. Seat rest constructed with concave curve that holds the rider in place.
- Foot beds: Constructed of carbon fiber w/ nylon retention straps. Beds constructed with 4″ of vertical adjustment and 8-9″ telescoping adjustment for any height of rider.
OPTIONS: See order form for prices
- BionX Electric Assist Drive -Rider can receive 0 to 100% of assistance depending on need.
- Custom Paint Jobs – Want a one of a kind paint job?
- Rear rack (with panniers if wanted)
- Rear Wheel Drive – Extremely beneficial when climbing extreme grades, allowing for superior traction on hills.
- Rear Suspension – Increases rear tire traction, smoother and more comfortable riding experience. Reduces shock to the riders back.
- Duel Steering – The Nuke steers with both the crankset and the secondary handlebars.
- Disc Brakes